skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Pages
Home
About Me
Subscribe:
C.Y.N.N.A.I.L.S.
maandag 20 augustus 2012
Swatch Essence Exits On Your Rights (LE)
Today a polish from the limited edition Ready for Boarding. It's the only one i bought from this LE.
It's a cool green colour, look's a bit minty..
I think i actually like it!! It's pretty opaque in 2 coats and it's quickly drying! Thumbs up i think!! :)
0 reacties:
Een reactie posten
Nieuwere post
Oudere post
Homepage
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
About Cyn-Nails
Hi guys!
Welcome at Cyn-Nails!
I will show you here a lot of nailart, swatches and other nailstuff!
Have fun, follow me and please leave a message! :)
Sweet Followers
Follow this blog with bloglovin
My favourites!
Chloe's Nails
Random life & nails post :)
The Nailasaurus | UK Nail Art Blog
Lauryn Lofgren
The Polished Perfectionist
D.I.A.N.A.
Scrangie
5 tonen
Alle tonen
Blog Archive
▼
2012
(36)
►
oktober
(2)
►
september
(15)
▼
augustus
(19)
I have news for you!!
Swatch Rimmel 819 Green Envy
Swatch Essie Sexy Divide
Swatch Essie Mojito Madness
Swatch Catrice No Snow Petrol
Swatch Rimmel 260 Green Grass
Swatch Essence Exits On Your Rights (LE)
The Wah Nails Book of Nail Art
Swatch Color Club Cold Metal
Nailart Catrice Birds Flying High
Review and Swatches Catrice Coolibri Limited Editi...
Swatch China Glaze QT
Nail Polish Tag
Swatch OPI If You Moust, You Moust
Swatch Essie Lovie Dovie
Swatch Rimmel 323 Riviera Red
Kiko 387 - Nailart
Essie Cute As A Button - Nailart
Welcome!
Labels
Catrice
(5)
China Glaze
(1)
Color Club
(3)
Dashica
(3)
Essence
(1)
Essie
(11)
holiday
(1)
Kiko
(1)
Limited Edition
(1)
Nailart
(4)
News
(1)
OPI
(1)
personal
(1)
Review
(1)
Rimmel
(7)
Swatch
(27)
Wah Nails
(1)
Pageviews
Mogelijk gemaakt door
Blogger
.
0 reacties:
Een reactie posten